This is the main service I specialize in.
Complete coaching from every aspect of fitness and nutrition including:
- Macronutrient Coaching
- Customized Nutrition Plans
- Cardio Program
- Customized Training Plans
- Personal Support System for Motivation and Dietary Adherence
- Track daily macronutrients/weigh-ins accurately in MyFitnessPal
- Follow the nutrition plan accurately (if you opt for the nutrition plan as an alternative to macro coaching).
- Follow the training program accurately, consistently trying to push your limits in terms of weight and/or reps.
- Communicating any issues to me as soon as they come up whether it be related to nutrition, training, or anything else!
- Have access to a digital bodyweight and food scale.
- WORK HARD!
- Setting your initial macronutrient intake (protein/fats/carbohydrates) based on your physical stats, goals, and other factors like lifestyle/history/body type.
- Monitoring your intake on a weekly basis and running basic analytics to identify trends and weight trajectories.
- Periodic adjustments to your macros based on your progress (this is key for circumventing things like weight loss plateaus).
- Weekly evaluations will be done via MyFitnessPal. Simply create an account for us to have mutual access to. Your job will be to track your food intake and weight on a daily basis, my job will be to analyze and evaluate your progress on a weekly basis then provide feedback via weekly check-ins (email).
- Ideal for those who are inexperienced with tracking macros/calories and would prefer a simple daily nutrition plan as an alternative to the standard macro coaching option.
- This plan will conform to the macros/calories required, but I will calculate them for you and build a nutrition plan around them.
- The plan will be customized to your lifestyle (how many meals per day, what time of day do you work out, food preferences, etc.)
- No calculations/tracking is necessary on your part.
- The meal plan will still be updated periodically as you lose weight due to slight changes in your metabolism and weight loss plateaus.
- Determine whether or not you require cardio and if so, how much?
- I will provide an explanation on the various forms of cardio available to you and make recommendations in regards to type, duration, etc.
- You will receive a full training plan written by me outlining all aspects of your exercise regimen (splits, exercises, reps, sets, rest periods, form tweaks, etc.)
- This will be fully customized for you depending on your goals. This is why it is imperative that you communicate your requirements to me including, but not limited to: injuries, weak points, preferences, weekly schedule (how many days can you work out per week), etc.
- In addition, I will formulate strategies for any issues which arise such as muscle imbalances, strength plateaus, weak points, issues with exercise form, etc.
- Without a doubt, one of the most crucial aspects to a coach is psychological support throughout your fitness journey.
- Depending on your history, this may not be an easy process, especially if you are somewhat new to weight loss.
- Typically, what ruins a diet is lack of adherence resulting from temptation, self-doubt, and general demotivation.
- This is why having a coach is so crucial. Friends and loved ones are an invaluable source of support, but often times they lack the knowledgeable and objective guidance you require in order to succeed.
As my client, you are my priority.
I am in your corner.
We succeed together, we fail together, but if you put in the effort, I guarantee you will not fail.
This website’s content or the coaching services provided are not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the coaching services provided by myself or VitruvianPhysique.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first. Igor Opeshansky is not a medical doctor. His advice whether it be on his website, in his exercise/nutrition plans, or via his coaching services, none of it is meant as a substitute for medical advice.
As with any exercise program you assume certain risks to your health and safety. It is possible that you may become injured doing the exercises in your program, especially if they are done with improper form. Although thorough instruction is included upon request, realize that the coaching services/plans provided by Igor Opeshansky (like any other exercise program) do involve a risk of injury. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such exercise activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY meal plan or exercise program, no exceptions. You are using these plans, programs, workouts and coaching at your own risk and Igor Opeshansky is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using these coaching services and/or plans.
It is to be made clear that Igor Opeshansky and VitruvianPhysique.com is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using any products or services from VitruvianPhysique.com